|Next meeting topic for Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Everything You Didn't Know About Social Media
Hear from current members and some outsourced Social Media users about how they use this tool to promote their business.
During this panel discussion you will learn:
*How and Why Social Media took over market share from traditional forms of advertising.
*Which Social Media works best for different types of businesses/age demographics?
*When is the right time to engage?
*What do I need to know about using various platforms?
*How can I test and measure?
* When is it best for busy women to outsource this area-What can I expect?
* Are my goals actually achievable on Social Media?
Have a specific question you would like answered? Please email questions to Melony Ramsey at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, Aug. 4th.
3 Minute Speaker
||Sweet Revolution Bake Shop
||Co-Owner of Indoff Office Equipment
Hope to see you at the next meeting. Put it on your calendar today...and invite a deserving friend to join you.
||Jewelry in Candles
||Stir & Stitch
Greater Lafayette Commerce Activities for August
Find more information at:
- Small Business of the Month – Wednesday July 6th at 5pm at Old National Bank Loan Center
- Farmers Markets
West Lafayette Market: Wednesdays
4pm to 7pm
Purdue Market: Thursdays 11am to 2pm
Downtown Market: Saturdays 8am to Noon
- Small Business of the Month – Wednesday August 3rd at 5pm at Old National Bank Mortgage Center
- Business After Hours – Wednesday August 17, 4pm to 7pm Franciscan St. Elizabeth Health – Room TBD
- Boiler Bridge Bash – Thursday August 18th 7pm to 10pm, Downtown Lafayette – West Lafayette
- Football Kickoff Luncheon – Friday August 19th11:30am to 1pm at the Purdue Memorial Union Ballrooms
- Uptown Jazz and Blues Festival – Saturday August 27th 4pm to 11:45pm Downtown Lafayette
2016 Annual Events:
Annual Awards Gala – Wednesday September 28th
Christmas Parade and Courthouse Lighting – Saturday December 4th
What's Happening In Your Business?
AWBO Members are always welcome to post news about their business' special events, workshops, Open Houses, new certifications, or achievements in this newsletter.
Submissions are due in finished form (a/k/a written concisely) to email@example.com by the 20th of every month. You must include the words "AWBO" in the subject line.
Want to advertise a general product special or news item of your choice? AWBO members are welcome to distribute tabletop fliers at our monthly meetings and/or register for an upcoming 3-minute spotlight.
Please note: We reserve the right to edit or limit any form of marketing in keeping with the integrity of our membership and our meetings. AWBO does not share, or allow the use of its email distribution list for non-AWBO sponsored events.