Do you stew over decisions such as:
- Closing out Credit Cards accounts for your business?
- Consolidating your bills?
- Consider purchases made with 90 days same as cash?
- Investigate re-financing old loans?
- Pay Cash and not use Credit?
All these may sound like good "business savvy" ways to properly handle your money and finances. Think again. Are you aware of the effects that dropping your credit score even a few points can increase your insurance rates?
Dan Ridenour of CBF Institute, will be with us March 13th, educating us on business and even consumer credit. Dan has 28 years of credit experience and is the past president of NACM Great Lakes Region (National Association of Credit Management which has over 17,000 members).
Come take a respite from the daily grind and gain some valuable information you can put to good use! Join us at 11:30 for lunch and networking before the meeting. Guests welcome.